Mashood Qadri, MD
Residency Training – Internal Medicine at Saint Francis Medical Center /
Capital Health Systems at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Department of Internal Medicine. Fellowship training in Nephrology and
Hypertension at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in
Board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Hypertension.
Private Practice in Internal Medicine Long Island, New York.
Staff Physician at Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Shreveport, L.A.
Louisiana State University Health Services. Shreveport – Assistant Professor
Desert Kidney Associates Practicing Nephrology and Hypertension
- “Young Faculty Award” American Federation of Medical Research, Southern
Section, Southern Society for Clinical Investigation – 2004
- Specialist in Clinical Hypertension, by ASH Specialist Program – 2005
“America’s On-Time Physicians” 2009 by Vitals Doctors
- “Compassionate Doctor Recognition” in 2010 by Vitals Doctors
- “Physician of the Month” December 2010, by Mercy Gilbert Hospital and
- received the “Golden Thread Award”
- Phoenix Super Doctors by Phoenix Super Doctors 2012.
- Top Doc 2013 By Phoenix Magazine 2013